Human Resource Management & Development
We offer intervention driven training on the following areas:
- Team building
- Personal Performance Strategies
- Trainer of trainers (Facilitation, Presentation & Coaching skills)
- Awareness of Sexual harassment at the work place
- Gender and Disabilities Mainstreaming
- Drug & Substance Abuse
- Conflict Management and Resolution.
- Career Development & Transition preparation.( i.e. retrenchment, retirement)
- HIV AIDS and Drugs/Substance Abuse
- Effective Leadership
- Effective delegation
- Coaching & Mentorship
- Effective Time management
- Electronic records management
- Customer care
- Public Relations and Brand Image
- Negotiation Skills
- Business Management and Supervisory
- Integration of labor laws & Employee Industrial Relationships.
- Finance for Non- finance managers.
- Management Communication skills development;
– Interviewing Skills (Conducting one to ones).
– Presentations skills.
– Motivational speaking skills.
– Workshop facilitation skills
- Sales & Marketing skills
– Sales and Marketing Strategy
– International Marketing
– Social Marketing
– Customer Care
– Effective Selling Skills
– Marketing for Non-Marketing Executives
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
– Public Procurement Laws, Rules and regulations
– Contracts-The fundamental Legal Principles
– Effective Purchasing and Procurement
– Purchasing high-value Capital requirements
– Understanding IT procurement
– Value Chain Analysis and Kanban Process Implementation
– Emerging Trends in Global Sourcing
– Fleet Management and Logistics
– Effective Inventory Management and Control
- Project Management.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance.
- Knowledge Management
- Occupational Health and Safety skills
- Emergency Response & Disaster Preparedness